Those who wish to enroll in the P.S.P. “Research in Female Reproduction” must be graduates of the Departments of Medicine, Biology, Biochemistry or other University Departments of this country, or other equivalent Departments abroad, or graduates of the Department of Obstetrics of the Technological Educational Institute of Athens.
Conditions for admission to the P.S.P. are:
- Submission of a full curriculum vitae accompanied by the necessary supporting documents, as specified in the program announcement, and an interview with the Examination Committee.
- Registration and participation in the two-year Postgraduate program requires a fee of 1,800.00 Euros per year of study (900.00 Euros per semester).
Information concerning the announcement of the program may be obtained in the following ways:
- Telephone: 210-7286298 (Secretariat of the Postgraduate Program, Ms. M. Riga) e-mail:email@example.com
- Telephone: 210-7462032 (Central Secretariat of the Postgraduate Studies Programs of the Medical School of Athens, Ms. M. Nikoloutsou)
- Website of the Central Secretariat of the Postgraduate Studies Programs of the Medical School of Athens (www.grammateia.med.uoa.gr).